itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- We’re done with rats, now it’s time to embrace 2021 with the strength of the ox! Happy Lunar New Year everyone! We...
- The calendar may show a new year, but we’re up to our usual tricks at itch.io HQ. We took a break for the holiday seas...
- It’s been a …. Challenging year for all of us so let’s end things on a high note. Things are pretty cold over here...
- Hello itch.io community! This year for Black Friday we’re doing something a little different. 2020 has been…. Unpres...
- It’s been feeling like it’s impossible to keep up with all of the good games released these days. Seems like every w...
- There’s a haunting at itch.io headquarters. Is it a ghost? A ghoul? Nope, it’s the annual itch.io Halloween Sale! Fr...
- I don’t know about you, but my game playing has spiked during quarantine. The time I used to spend going out with frie...
- While we may not be able gather friends around our table for mythic adventures, that doesn’t mean you have to lock up...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Stay hidden, uncover horrible secrets and fight for your life Lum's twisted slasher nightmare.
Horse betting is out - hamster betting is in!
short robot cowboy adventure
A pro-wrestling party brawler for up to 4 players
Restore an abandoned bakery and prepare pastries from farm to table!
A cell shaded horror game based on a home invasion
Draw using shapes, extrude to 3D!
A peculiar little racing game with 100% of developer and Devolver's proceeds going directly to charity. Forever.
An original one-screen action game for NES&FC-compatible hardware, realized in the style of '80s arcade games.
The musically-themed Platformer/RPG!
A stylish pixel art first-person shooter about making friends and making enemies.
Issue #13 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
Build and manage your own space station!
Stand and deliver! Unique solitaire-style turn-based combat in 18th Century England.
a small game about freedom
Markdown editor and organizer
2D Roguelite Shooter
The game is a classic western RPG inspired by the games from the 90s.
Spy on Squirrels in the Forest
Boodunnit?! is an adventure-sandbox game where you're a ghost that has to solve the mystery of her own murder!
It's a doggy dog underworld!
Normal isn't what it used to be.
An old-school FPS adventure through a cel-shaded fantasy world.
A difficult twin-stick adventure shoot-em-up about a sentry droid who turns rogue to save humanity.
a collection of three small games
A new platformer for the arcades of the '80s!
Welcome to Rosie's Inn, a prototype featuring just a taste of the business behind questing in a fantasy world.
A PICO-8 platformer about hiking around a mountain, made in three days.
Date a half-melon person in the dystopian future!
An RPG card battler set in a crumbling world where the forces of evil have already won.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A game about fulfilling a turtle's dream
Visual novel about 2020
Its neigh bother
Play as Agent G, a secret agent giraffe with a robotic, extendable neck to swing your way through levels!
Explore a mysterious desolate labyrinth in this pre-alpha Mallory demo
A sci-fi visual novel about androids and serial murders
Bend Time In Your Favour To Reach The Exit!
A new state of unreality.
It's a Cat-tastrophe!
Standalone release of the 15th game in C.H.A.I.N
Revisit your past to find out what happened to your recently missing parents.
generative photography simulator
A tiny puzzle adventure in your painter Friend's island.
Need an execution? Axe Heather!
Featured jamsView all jams
1,416 joined15 submissions
Remake your favourite games as if they were made on retro consoles
1,163 joined4 submissions
Create a Roguelike in 7 days (#17)
730 joined7 submissions
Create a SpringThemed Game
Make a game using MS Paint!
345 joined6 submissions
A month-long visual novel jam! Make a visual novel from start to finish!
Create a first person grid based dungeon crawler with 90 degree turning.
Get out your copy of the Odyssey, conquer half of Asia as the Mongols and make a history-themed game in a week!
Focuses on visual novels and story-based games.
The world's largest monthly Godot jam!
Developers make games then the top 3 games are played for high-scores by streamers!