itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- I don’t think I’m allowed to make the entire body of this post “The next itch.io Creator Day is taking place on Fr...
- Need something to fill the void between AAA releases? It’s ok, we won’t judge. Well here are a handful of games read...
- Come one, come all to the annual itch.io Summer Sale! If you’re in the northern hemisphere you’re probably reading t...
- So you’ve got a brand new Steam Deck and are looking to install some games from your favorite storefront: itch.io. Sur...
- It’s been a few months since we last spoke folks and for that I am truly sorry. As an apology I’ve come back home fr...
- What’s good itch.io gamers, welcome back to the channel. By channel I mean blog and by gamers I mean people with good...
- Howdy itch.io partners! We’ve saddled up for a brand new edition of our semi-frequent Games of the Week round up. Each...
- Come one, come all to the next itch.io Creator Day! This Friday, February 18th we’re not taking any of our usual porti...
itch.io now on YouTube!
Latest Featured GamesView all
Boot up your Z5 Powerlance and dial into Last Call BBS, the last game from Zachtronics!
Discover old remnants of an ancient, advanced, alien society.
Make friends. Explore. Be a bunny.
increase your productivity.
Chaotic, fast-paced roguelite from the creator of Dogworld! ⛅⚙
Satisfying puzzle game (free demo available)
Colorful, minimalistic, laid-back and casual puzzle game.
A fast-paced low-poly 3D rail shooter heavily inspired by classics of the early 90's.
A narrative ARG/Detective game that gives you your own digital assistant.
A deckbuilding comedy game about a couple of small-time comedians.
As Tomato the Duck, grow your farm as you focus on tasks in the real world!
The free, plain text version of the world's loudest roleplaying game. A bit more sensible. Just as miserable.
Absurdist Typing Game developed as part of the Briefs series
A story-driven platformer metroidvania with a touch of RPG and tons of humor!
Unwording is a narrative puzzle game about happiness, gratitude, and the power of our thoughts.
Tactical Bullet Hell RPG
Action RPG with metroidvania elements, where the cows milk you
A strategy game for Playdate
Spider mecha rave-synced bullet hell
A Romantic Comedy Narrative Game
Meet Baba in this new adrenaline-filled puzzler!
Uncover an emotional tale of chance and artistry through paintings and puzzles to help an artist with her masterpiece.
A surreal journey through the spaces between places
A new metroidvania-platformer adventure for your NES!
An abstract shmup and rogue-lite hybrid about the heat death of the universe.
Scrap hunting season has gone wrong, VHS slasher survival horror.
Enter the house, if you dare.
An explosive ode to handheld platformers of yesteryear... blown up and refined for the modern era!
APICO is an upcoming casual-sim game about breeding and collecting bees
Roguelike dice tactics game
Roguelite broken build simulator. Shoot down hordes of monsters to stay alive for 10 minutes.
tend to flora and fauna on a puzzling space station in this short n' weird game
A horror game about perfectionism.
Build a factory on an infinite voxel planet.
A small comic being updated leisurely
A narrative platformer-RPG about closeness and distance.
A pet/pest for Mothership 1e players to stumble upon and love/hate.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Defend the Earth from alien invasion
Roll the dice in this kart racer
Bug themed platformer remade for the GameBoy
A seamless dance of death to restore life
Mello Haunted House is a 2D Survival horror game based on the story a house haunted by an angry old man's spirit.
Team Cherry's first baby reimagined for the GameBoy Color
Achieve Connection Nirvana!
Battle-Bowling Action RPG
Harness the power of wind to maneuver your boomerang through the ruins!
Friendly and pretentious city exploration
A spider living in a d20 scurries to protect it's possessions.
A Dice-based Resource Management Game
Help the necromancer scour the ruined tower for the ingredients to bring his Lord back to life.
An RPG about a tournament set in the afterlife.
a 2.5D cybernoir detective game (help us playtest!)
A dark tale
Featured jamsView all jams
Create a game using only Kenney game assets
Developers make games then the top 3 games are played for high-scores by streamers!
A month-long metroidvania game jam!
Make a game in zero hours during daylight time shift!
Make something that runs on the Game Boy Advance!
Let's build Web games together!
103 joined3 submissions
A casual, unranked jam for creating games inspired by the DOS-era of games