itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- It’s been a really hectic couple of months here at itch.io, we’ve been hard at work and that’s left scant few hour...
- We may not be allowed outside, but that doesn’t mean our summer vacation has to be ruined. Make staying off the beache...
- We’re nearing the halfway point of 2020 already and it feels like the year has both flown by and taken forever. Usuall...
- We’re back, back, back again with a brand new edition of itch.io’s Games of the Month! Yes I know it’s been a bit...
- Hey itch.io fans, it’s been a while hasn’t it? We didn’t want to leave you high and dry without any games to play...
- With 2019 done and dusted we’re feeling a bit nostalgic for the year that was. Sure we’re only a week into the new y...
- We’ve almost made it through 2019 so it’s time to celebrate! We considered inviting everyone over to itch.io HQ but...
- Sometimes you need some cuteness in your life. Maybe you want a break from real life, or perhaps you’re just super int...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Entrancing musical block-clearing puzzler
The classic web game, reborn! Enjoy this remaster in glorious 4k resolution!
a village survival game
As Nova riding a hoverboard, explore Venice in a time when water rising is relentlessly destroying the city.
THE IMPOSSIBLE is a minimal perspective illusion puzzle game. Check Your IQ. Obey the rules.
A Cozy Woodsy Adventure
A non-violent cave exploration game where the environment is the biggest danger
Coming up on Gone Viral, create KILLTACULAR Carnage like your life depends on it - WHATEVER it takes to gain freedom!
Retro-style, top down RPG about being a programmer
Turn-based tactical fire fighting
Love is the technology of survival
Little white ball, Big red planet
Travel the world as a mischevious cloud and rain on everyone's parade! The ultimate schadenfreude simulator.
Meet Your New Neighbours
A game that is -not- about love
Explore the galaxy...in 20 minutes or less!
Bloodborne meets Zelda- cursed but cute
An award-winning videogame about the nuance of communication in relationships.
A turn-based RPG with loot and monsters.
“Four Months Earlier” is part one of the Linda & Joan story. It'll take 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
A computer engineer returns to his remote family home in rural England to uncover long-buried secrets.
A turn-based RPG where you can avoid all enemy attacks!
5 Minutes to Grind, then its Boss Time!
Minimalistic Tower Defense
A small RPGMaker game exploring the life of a lost being from another planet.
A Skier's Journey is a small skiing simulator inspired by retros playstation games.
Issue #6 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
explore, survive and travel around in a post-apocalyptic version of Earth
May you attain enlightenment.
A highly poetic platformer. Awake SYMPHONIA!
SAMUDRA is a hand-illustrated 2D adventure across a polluted deep-sea
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Roadtrip across the universe and create the most delicious jam!
A game about navigating the depressing and absurd world of customer service in the year 2312.
Aqua Catholicism; Explore Man's Original Sin Under The Sea
bitsy IF game about love at the end of the world
In search of adventure!
A museum to explore different lockpicking mechanics in games
Survive alone in a spaceship built for five crew members.
A procedurally-generated adventure in an alien world.
Play as Captain Molly to save innocent kittens !
Half game. Half album. All awesome! A punk game split from Team Lazerbeam & The Superweaks!
Descend into a dungeon and kill monsters.
Chapter 3- STRANDED IN YOUR IMAGINATION. Can you escape the confines of reality?
Brew your own beer, run a farm and build relationships with your customers to create your own fantasy tavern!
Featured jamsView all jams
A game jam where everyone uses the same art kit
Create a game using only Kenney game assets
Create an unpredictable and unexpected game! #UnexpectedJam
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene! #MovieGameJam
364 joined54 submissions
A jam for new one-page tabletop RPGs
Make a horror game in just over a week!
The largest monthly Godot jam!
219 joined20 submissions
An analogue game jam inspired by folklore
A game jam for every kind of developer out there! and this time there is 2 Themes!