itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- Hi itch.io Community, I was going to write a whole goofy intro to this, but instead I’m just going to play this one st...
- Welcome back to the Games of the Month! How was that Summer Sale last week? Did you pick up anything cool? Well get read...
- Do you hear the sounds of people enjoying the beach? What about those cheers of children without a care in the world? Th...
- Hi itch.io Community, I’m happy to announce that this Friday — May 14th, will be our first itch.io Creator Day. This...
- Howdy itch.io Community! I’m happy to announce that as of this morning the itch desktop client is available to downloa...
- It’s time for a brand new itch.io Selects bundle , but this time we’re trying something a little different. You may...
- Happy March everyone! We're back again with our Games of the Month post to recommend you some great games from the last...
- We’re done with rats, now it’s time to embrace 2021 with the strength of the ox! Happy Lunar New Year everyone! We...
Latest Featured GamesView all
A food-themed puzzle game where you have to arrange lunches in bento boxes!
An unsettling adventure
Fight your way through mutated fiends and stop their progress in this old school FPS
Dog Airport Game is an enthusiastic projection of joy into a complicated world.
You're a retired paleontologist. Collect fossils & solve puzzles in your old garage!
There's something wrong with the ocean.
Cellular Minesweeper Shooter 🔬
starting with just the letter “i”, bend, merge, rotate, and reflect to create entire words.
A dark life sim that unfolds slowly in real time. Steal back from your employer in this anti-capitalist melodrama.
A casual bullet hell shoot-em-up!
Explore 10 unique, offbeat tales from Deconstructeam including the all-new "De Tres al Cuarto"
This is a game of a racoon called 2-SMRT that has to escape from a labo and use his deaths to solve puzzles
There is time to explain, I just don't wanna.
A first-person / open-world / vandalism-centric stroll through a polluted island with a vibe so thick you can taste it.
single-stick arena shooter on mankind's last hard drive
A coloring book world full of vibrant characters!
In Ynglet you’ll jump between bubbles that float in the sky like you’re a space dolphin.
Back to the roots
Reconfigure rhythmic pulses of light to breathe life back into an ancient machine
A young girl has awoken in a strange place without her memories and must fight her way out to survive.
Retrofuture cyberpunk, inspired by 90s anime.
The action puzzle minigame from EXAPUNKS, now available for the NES!
you have to face your fears, don't you?
It's Murder Sudoku — solve crimes and impress Death!
Firefighter in a mysterious military facility
Reach out and touch your fellow man.
A short PS1 styled survival game
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Experience randomly generated chaos!
A Space Flying Rhythm Adventure
Arcade platformer with 7 colorful levels.
A retro style platformer
yume nikki is a trans game
Help Blink care for their pet
A child's quest to gain the emotions he was born without.
A challenging puzzle platformer about returning light to desolated world
The hunt is on!!!
Collect keys and stop time in this exciting platformer!
A puzzle-platformer with 2 layers of dreams =) made for the GBJAM5
An isometric space adventure.
A pro-wrestling party brawler for up to 4 players
A game based on a true story
Featured jamsView all jams
The sixth official Brackeys Game Jam!
Create a game using only Kenney game assets
678 joined27 submissions
Focuses on visual novels and story-based games.
552 joined100 submissions
A game jam for one-page tabletop RPGs
386 joined12 submissions
Create original games, demos or homebrews for the original Game Boy (Color) and compete for glory (and a lot of prizes)!
THE LARGEST ANNUAL HORROR JAM RETURNS
A 3 days jam focused on storytelling and narrative games written in ink.