itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- This year for Black Friday we’re honoring our oldest tradition: we’re bringing back Creator Day! Ok the tradition is...
- Things are getting spooky over here at itch.io HQ. The weather is getting colder, and I’ve broken out my collection of...
- Let’s get ready to make some games! Earlier this year we launched our first ever Game Making itch.io Selects bundle, a...
- I don’t know about you, but I could use some time indoors relaxing with some games. I certainly haven’t had enough o...
- You may have noticed that we’re doing these more recently. There are just too many great games coming out for us to ke...
- Get your controllers charged, pull out those blue-light blocking gamer glasses, and prep yourself for a stack of new gam...
- Happy August, itch.io Community! It’s been a while since we hosted our last itch.io Selects Bundle, so let’s change...
- Hi itch.io Community, I was going to write a whole goofy intro to this, but instead I’m just going to play this one st...
Latest Featured GamesView all
Mix colors to brew potions in this charming endless brew-em-up!
Slice of Sea is a peaceful adventure and puzzle game. You play as Seaweed, a sea creature clearly out of their element.
scream the whole place down!
Join Flewfie and friends on an epic adventure! Fly your UFO around unique worlds and put an end to Uzzu’s chaos!
Explore procedurally generated islands in this fast-paced, sandbox survival adventure.
The cast of Tall Bagel returns for a fateful encounter.
Embark on an emotional first-person narrative adventure where you control the story with your real-life blinks.
A narrative-adventure about a fox and an arcade in the sky.
thirty-one games by droqen, in a simulated cassette tape wonderland
Relax, and fish in a very strange lake.
Sweet Dreams Await :)
Fight yourself. Die trying. The psychological horror/dark comedy game that hates you as much as you hate yourself.
In a future where all music banned, you are the hunter.
Flee the conspiracy. Reverse the dystopia.
Classic survival-horror action adventure!
A revolutionary visual novel about attending parties and gathering gossip in an 18th century Paris!
game spaces + architecture
An autobiographical poem-exploration game about love and violence.
Set your belongings on fire on a beautiful voxel art puzzle island.
the lesbian road trip RPG of 2021
A massive open world RPG/dungeon crawler - capture & train monsters, play cards, collect over 1,400 unique loot!
UNDERTALE's parallel story
An underwater Survival Horror Adventure - but what lies beyond the ocean's deepest depths?
It's a game about trying your best
Can you bring Milo home?
Climb perilous towers on a magical vine to rescue The Prince!
An original puzzle game about non-decreasing sequences
A challenging, half boss-rush, half adventure-exploration game where every encounter is a unique fight!
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Dodge spikes! Avoid birds! Collect raindrops!
Yui Tui is a 2D Platform Action game where Yako has been assigned to eliminate the enemies.
experimental exploration game
A silent film short horror game.
The ultimate telling of the legendary Phucker Saga.
An Aether RPG Campaign starter kit.
Grow and shape a bonsai of your own.
Guide your Caravan in a crumbling world.
A cute, surreal action-adventure game with horror elements
Turn-based RPG for NES
A voiceless being has just been born into a world where a bodiless voice awaits you. Go forth and seek your purpose.
Short Cosmic Horror Experience
A shoot em up for the Gameboy
A turn-based RPG where you can avoid all enemy attacks!
A puzzle-adventure for the TurboGrafx-CD!
Take a bus trip to a strange new destination everyday
Featured jamsView all jams
1,017 joined17 submissions
A game jam where your secret Santa makes a game based on your letter
915 joined5 submissions
That Seven Day First-Person Game Jam
Make a game themed around History in only one week
473 joined2 submissions
Backtrace's 3rd official game jam! Compete for your chance to win the $2500 prize!
397 joined7 submissions
A chilly game jam for visual novel and story-focused devs.
Compose an original soundtrack of any style for an imaginary game!
302 joined2 submissions
Make Something That Makes Something
271 joined5 submissions
Create an interactive experience based on dreams to celebrate the release of LSD: Dream Emulator.
Two weeks to create a narrative game in Unreal Engine 4.